On May 4, BIGBANG held an interview for their recent comeback, where they answered various questions regarding their dating lives.
Taeyang says, “We’re the same as any other people our age. It’s not a bad thing to date, and you need a lot of experience.”
He continues, “I wholeheartedly agree that, as a person whose job it is to express feelings through music, it’s important to have experience. But Korea seems to be pretty sensitive when it comes to that. So we are a bit careful with it.”
T.O.P jumps in, and says, “I don’t think about whether dating will have an affect or not. But I do think there should be some distance maintained. I’ve seen too many adverse effects from people making too many things public.”
When asked whether they share with each other their dating lives, they said that it depends on the person. Some of them do, and some of them don’t.
Daesung responds to a question about whether he’s a “loser” or a “winner” when he dates. “I think it depends on who you’re dating. Whether you’re dating a femme fatale or not. In the end, you just need to meet sticky rice cake (referring to “BAE BAE” lyrics).”
Please also visit the following articles which are summaries and translation of the COMEBACK Interviews that BIGBANG gave to Korean press on the 4th May 2015:
- Number of Clicks on BIGBANG?s Music Video Surpassing 10 Million
- BIGBANG Says ?We?re not close with other singers. We only have each other.?
- BIGBANG?s ?LOSER? MV Surpasses 10 Million Views in 88 Hours After Release
- BIGBANG Reveals How Long They Will Perform As a Group
- BIGBANG Says ?We are done making our project album ?MADE? but might change the tracks.?
- BIGBANG ?TV Shows? Might Do Shows That Are Totally Unexpected?
- BIGBANG?s ?Loser? Reaches 10 Million Views in Less Than Four Days
- BIGBANG Members Discuss Dating in Comeback Interview
- [ENG trans] #BIGBANG translations of press Comeback Interviews 2015-05-04