BIGBANG was interviewed at the Conrad Hotel in Yeouido, Seoul in the afternoon of May 4. All the BIGBANG members – G-DRAGON, TAEYANG, T.O.P, DAESUNG, and SEUNGRI – came for the interview.
When asked about their plans about appearing in TV shows, the members’ answer was “We had our comeback stage yesterday in a music show. We will continue doing TV shows.”
Arousing curiosity, TAEYANG said, “We might do shows that are totally unexpected. One might even think ‘Why is BIGBANG appearing in that show?’”
BIGBANG is to release a project album on the first day of each month from May until August. These four project albums will be compiled and released under the name of “MADE” on September 1.
The first project album, “M”, was released on May 1. The tracks in the album-“LOSER” and “BAE BAE” – have been sweeping the music charts right after their release.
2015. 5. 4.
Source: YG Life
Please also visit the following articles which are summaries and translation of the COMEBACK Interviews that BIGBANG gave to Korean press on the 4th May 2015:
- Number of Clicks on BIGBANG?s Music Video Surpassing 10 Million
- BIGBANG Says ?We?re not close with other singers. We only have each other.?
- BIGBANG?s ?LOSER? MV Surpasses 10 Million Views in 88 Hours After Release
- BIGBANG Reveals How Long They Will Perform As a Group
- BIGBANG Says ?We are done making our project album ?MADE? but might change the tracks.?
- BIGBANG ?TV Shows? Might Do Shows That Are Totally Unexpected?
- BIGBANG?s ?Loser? Reaches 10 Million Views in Less Than Four Days
- BIGBANG Members Discuss Dating in Comeback Interview
- [ENG trans] #BIGBANG translations of press Comeback Interviews 2015-05-04