PMO uses superior materials and advanced audio technology including brass, aluminum & black almite housings, and more for balanced full spectrum HiFi sound.
The audio product market is about to get even more options in the United States as PeaceMinusOne (PMO), a premium audio and lifestyle brand in China and Korea is preparing for a push into the American market. PMO’s premium audio products use superior materials and advanced audio technology including brass, magnesium domes, aluminum & black almite housings, and more for balanced full spectrum HiFi sound.
The PMO brand is backed by G-Dragon, a popular South Korean music megastar with ties to Justin Bieber, and other A-List actors, music superstars, fashion icons, and other celebrities.
“We’re incredibly excited to begin laying the foundation for a full, long-term push into the United States market, riding on enormous momentum our brand and HiFi earbuds have generated in China and Korea,” said Ellen Zhang, CEO of PeaceMinusOne’s Music Product Division. “To work with a music, fashion and culture icon like G-Dragon – and have the PMO brand reflect his emotion, artistry and professional music demands in every sense – is powerful. We look forward to sharing that beautiful story while offering stunning sound that takes on – and even exceeds – the best in the global audio industry. Inspiring audio, wrapped in truly artistic designs, is what Americans can expect from PMO.”
Some of the key features and specifications of PMO earbuds include:
- Superior Materials: Brass; magnesium dome/diaphragm (low density, higher sound speed); unique aluminum/black almite housing & shaft; oxygen-free copper holder/cord and more
- Full-Spectrum, Balanced, Powerful Sound: Deep bass chambers on both sides of the soundband, 10mm driver units, vibration film and more unique designs produce optimal highs, mids and lows. Plus powerful noise reduction technology
- Craftsmanship: Truly premium products are comprised of more than 27 individual parts and are built with meticulous attention to detail
- Specificationss: PMO earphones feature 5 ~ 40,000Hz frequency range response; 106dB sound pressure level; 200 mW max input power and 16Ω impedance
- Feature-Rich: Supports most platforms – including IOS, Android, and Windows. Top-level molded ear tips
- Lab Tried and Tested: Head-to-head tests by international media outlets and engineers revealed favorable PMO headphone performance against the audio industry’s most prominent global brands
PMO earbuds are available for purchase on Amazon.com and range in price from $145USD to gold-plated top-shelf units that retail for more than $700.