BIGBANG was interviewed at the Conrad Hotel in Yeouido, Seoul in the afternoon of May 4. All the BIGBANG members – G-DRAGON, TAEYANG, T.O.P, DAESUNG, and SEUNGRI – came for the interview.
We asked BIGBANG, “YANG HYUN SUK said earlier that he wants to be with BIGBANG for 20 years. What do you think about his comment?”
T.O.P answered, “We would if we could. We talked about this before. You can only be a singer until the fans love you. If one member lags behind, we cannot go on the stage as a group. We said we won’t go on the stage if that happens.”
T.O.P continued, “We will do this as long as possible, until fans cheer for us. Being an artist is not something that you can set the end date.”
TAEYANG “I’ve worked with Mr. Yang since I was very young, and the people at our agency know us the best. This is why we can’t leave YG Entertainment.”
TAEYANG added, “We always say to ourselves ‘Let’s do this until we look good’. My biggest dread is us performing even when we don’t look fabulous. We have to stay as passionate as we were when we first started out and then it might be possible to perform for a long time. YG Entertainment should also do its part by providing us with a vision and the right environment. If all these conditions are met, there is no reason not to.”
BIGBANG is to release a project album on the first day of each month from May until August. These four project albums will be compiled and released under the name of “MADE” on September 1.
The first project album, “M”, was released on May 1. The tracks in the album-“LOSER” and “BAE BAE” – have been sweeping the music charts right after their release.
2015. 5. 4.
Source: YG Life
Please also visit the following articles which are summaries and translation of the COMEBACK Interviews that BIGBANG gave to Korean press on the 4th May 2015:
- Number of Clicks on BIGBANG?s Music Video Surpassing 10 Million
- BIGBANG Says ?We?re not close with other singers. We only have each other.?
- BIGBANG?s ?LOSER? MV Surpasses 10 Million Views in 88 Hours After Release
- BIGBANG Reveals How Long They Will Perform As a Group
- BIGBANG Says ?We are done making our project album ?MADE? but might change the tracks.?
- BIGBANG ?TV Shows? Might Do Shows That Are Totally Unexpected?
- BIGBANG?s ?Loser? Reaches 10 Million Views in Less Than Four Days
- BIGBANG Members Discuss Dating in Comeback Interview
- [ENG trans] #BIGBANG translations of press Comeback Interviews 2015-05-04