Within just 88 hours of its release, the music video for BIGBANG‘s “Loser” has reached 10 million views on YouTube.
According to YG Entertainment, the impressive milestone was reached on May 4 at around 4 p.m. local time.
The music video for “BAE BAE” is quickly catching up with the pace of “Loser” with over eight million views so far.
Meanwhile, “Loser” and “BAE BAE” keep dominating the music charts for the fourth day straight, topping all major charts in Korea and ranking high on iTunes around the world. Despite being released at the end of the week on Friday, “Loser” also shot straight to the top of weekly charts on six major music sites, proving the popularity of BIGBANG’s latest two singles.
Please also visit the following articles which are summaries and translation of the COMEBACK Interviews that BIGBANG gave to Korean press on the 4th May 2015:
- Number of Clicks on BIGBANG?s Music Video Surpassing 10 Million
- BIGBANG Says ?We?re not close with other singers. We only have each other.?
- BIGBANG?s ?LOSER? MV Surpasses 10 Million Views in 88 Hours After Release
- BIGBANG Reveals How Long They Will Perform As a Group
- BIGBANG Says ?We are done making our project album ?MADE? but might change the tracks.?
- BIGBANG ?TV Shows? Might Do Shows That Are Totally Unexpected?
- BIGBANG?s ?Loser? Reaches 10 Million Views in Less Than Four Days
- BIGBANG Members Discuss Dating in Comeback Interview
- [ENG trans] #BIGBANG translations of press Comeback Interviews 2015-05-04